Quick Knot package containing the standard size clips, which are suited for normal mane thickness. Simple in use and packed in a handy and closable packaging.
Quick Knot is the new patented must-have tool for achieving professional competition plaits in a couple of seconds ‐ so no more needle and thread or elastic bands ‐ the clip is as easy to put in, as it is to remove.
Black, brown and white
Available in 100, 250 and 500 pieces
Apply your Quick Knot clips in 6 simple steps:
Make a plait
2. Roll the plait into a ball
3. Push the Quick Knot through the backside of the plait
4. The middle prong will come through the frontend
5. Bend this prong 45 degrees side- or upwards and the plait is finished
6. Bend the middle prong back down and pull the Quick Knot out